SELF-REGULATORY ORGANIZATION “NATIONAL FINANCE ASSOCIATION” invites to participate in the XIV International Forum “Russian Bullion Market”, RBF-2021 on
18 November 2021.
The International Forum “Russian Bullion Market” (RBF-2021) gathers experts from the Central Bank of the Russian Federation, State Duma of the Russian Federation, Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation, leading international and Russian banks, international organizations and associations, precious metals mining companies and refineries to discuss the most actual issues connected with the precious metals market.
The Forum will be held online and open to a wide range of stakeholders.
At RBF-2021 will be addressed the following key topics:
• regulatory and market changes on the Russian and international precious metals market;
• adoption of the GIIS DMDK on the precious metals market participants and its impact on the market participants;
• the perspectives of the VAT cancellation on the investment gold in the context of the adoption of the GIIS DMDK;
• “green” gold and prospects of its appearance in Russia;
• standardization of the Russian precious metals market, incl. inclusion in the standard RISDA documentation of provisions for the supply of precious metals;
• the entry of large brokers and providing individuals with access to the precious metals market section of the Moscow Exchange.