SELF-REGULATORY ORGANIZATION “NATIONAL FINANCE ASSOCIATION” invites to participate in the XIV International Forum “Russian Bullion Market”, RBF-2021 on
18 November 2021.
The Forum will be held online and open to a wide range of stakeholders.
At RBF-2021 will be addressed the following key topics:
• regulatory and market changes on the Russian and international precious metals market;
• adoption of the GIIS DMDK on the precious metals market participants and its impact on the market participants;
• the perspectives of the VAT cancellation on the investment gold in the context of the adoption of the GIIS DMDK;
• “green” gold and prospects of its appearance in Russia;
• standardization of the Russian precious metals market, incl. inclusion in the standard RISDA documentation of provisions for the supply of precious metals;
• the entry of large brokers and providing individuals with access to the precious metals market section of the Moscow Exchange.